Friday, July 31, 2009

If you love me so much, why are you walking away?

yeah im fine candd.
thankss! :)

haloooo ^^

Finally finished GEO project le ^^
hehe
thanks to candyy, re, yw, sh, tw, cml for helpingg
thanks to veron, zoe, jinz, wk for temaning? :D

got Kh's paper jor..
not bad la my result
wahahah :D

i got two 76% liao
geo and kh -.-
last term i got 65 for evrything
dun tell me this time all 76 ar -.-
mou hoh nangg gehhh :D

wys pro daoo
got 3 A's le..
his sej confirm A wan
got 4 adi lo..

today i doing proj whole day in the class
what period also do XD
except sejarahh
sh, i duwan to be ketua laa
stress daooo .. lols

this morning when i call yw
she thought im crying. ahhaha
cause im having flu maa.
my eyes + nose damn red
siao siao wan

go school also
suek yee sha yee thought i cry. LOL
swt lorr.. xD
but today damn san fu lor
haiyaya.. >.<

k laa, i wanna watch movie le
hehehe
bro went out and let me watch movie using his comp ^^
at first i wan to go CC de
but he tell me got rompak case wor..
xia dao i duwan to go liao -.-


haha. ciaoo ! :D


im SO SO SO Sorry candy..

and andrew..
>.<

No comments: