Monday, May 11, 2009

Dude

eh wtf is your problem now? who the hell are you? could you please stop spamming in any of my friend's cbox pls?
i know you're the same person, the first time, i didn't scold you, not that im afraid of you or i dont care bout my fren, its bcz i tot u were just joking around or something. but now, u make this matter big.
zzz
So what if she copy me?
Who are you to scold her and stop her from copying me?
If she want to be some 'copy cats', let her be lar, why u care?
who are you to care?
i know you're helping me, thanks.
but now she tot im the one who write those nonsense in her cbox.
i have to make this clear
IM NOT THE ONE -.-
zzz
i admit, i dislike copy cats, but what to do?
scold her? kill her? whack her? -.-
the only way is to tell her, i've told her.
she dont wanna chg? what can i do?
-.-
im not her, i cant control her

zzz
SO can u pls stop ur nonsense from now on?
Dont let me find out WHO YOU ARE
or i'll fucking chop ur head down
for breaking our frenship.
zzz

shut the fuck up and mind your own business.
zzzzzzz



P/s : fren,
you dont trust me, u thought it was me
am really disappointed

No comments: