Sunday, May 17, 2009

Im Back. From V's house xD

Went HER house this morning
should wake up at 8.30 de..
but too lazy adi
plus my alarm kena off and my fone kena put silent.
thx to my bro lor........ -.-

go V's house.. nvr study at all lar!
keesiao wan!
talk more than study
o2jammed awhile. ahahah.
i continue the pocong story
shud tell u guys on friday.
but.. ya.. blame her. =.=

thn my bro fetch me back
my bro went 32 pinggir zaaba
waited there, hon like its his grandfather road.
thn text me
"girl, im outside already."
i replied using V's fone
"huh? got meh? im in lorong zaaba wor"

HAHA!
he faster ciao
xDD

V, ur mom's spag sedap lar :D
Okay, after that?
reach home.
bro ciao.
another bro at home.
Feel like eating. ahahaha!
went giant.
eat eat. shop awhile
bro say wan buy earphone.

so yeah, went digital mall with him.
saw dexter there. dont think he saw me. wahaha :P

thn come back lur (:



p.s

I played whole day
never even study.
can die oredi laaaaaaaar x__x




i miss you too >.<

No comments: