Monday, May 18, 2009

Who are you? @@

hmm.
today's chinese. okok lar.
easy but hard
hahah lol. i dono wad saying me. -.-


But!! I DONT UNDERSTAND!
why ter,ang,cem,ken TOGETHER?
Dahlia leh? dahlia leh?









































yeeeee. dahlia with kiam, mawar
sien liao..
wanna cry liao T.T


thn thn RE an lian me laar
she write in her table

"susan, can u plz be my gf?"

sth like that
thn she call me see
-.-

she say not she write wan wor......
wthhhhh?
don try to lie laar :)
we're in 5keledang weih.
don think i know anyone there O.O
hahah maybe i do xD

Thn Bm
kanasai
kao kao seperate
wan "do" also cannot "do"
tsk tsk.
must study adi

my best "do" partner not sitting with me.

OMG SOUNDS SO WRONG! -.-

i mean my best "cheating" partner laa! =.=
gahh! >.<
Tmr BM2 and geo

im ready...

































to die >.<




YW YOU KAO KAO PRO! :D
read also nvr read do finish adi
wo pei fu ni
be my sifuuuu laaaaaaaaar :)
i do finish my bm liao hor, sleep!
slp slp slp. i think i dreamt something quite scary.
suddenly.. WAKE UP! DOMMMN.
wth.. ahah swt.
yw and rakesh was like, walao, keesiao. suddenly wake up like this. ahaha.
Kay laar, need to study jor
cant online tonite le >.<







zai jian.. ):

No comments: