Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thanks alot! =) [bdayouting+picZz]

Phew.. finally, i got the time to blog =)

Tuesday :

Went school with hy, for basketball. ahaha. ( yea im addicted to it O.O)
hy reach first, she called me and told me to be careful when i reach school (weirdo .. )
when i reach, get in.
WAHSEH. So many form4's @@
they're going out for some trip eh?
i want also lar :P

Thn i go basketball court and take the ball from marcus the soo zhing yau -.-
Semua pembuli >.<
after that we went McD. Heehee =D
after mcD we go back to DK.
play awhile =)
play play play
damn late adi ..
super tired
suddenly hy tell me "Ehh, wanna ponteng bo?"
i was like "wth? so sudden?" haha..
End up we DID ponteng.
bad student, yea i know
i promise, this is the last time. Reallyy?? o.O
Went Trop city
omgggggg i saw someTHING. Really cute.
haha i want lar! >.<

Wednesday:

As i said, i slept damn early..
so yeah, woke up damn early also.
haha.
zhao shui zao qi shen ti hao x))

Bro Me
"Wah, u know wads the time now bo?"
"yeaaa? 5 o clock?"
"morning or afternoon?"
*shocked*
"WTHHH? not morning meh?!"
"HAHAH. You're awake =)"
"wthh.. @@"
"eh come watch movie with me"
"Ohh. okok. wait. i go toilet sin. LOL"
hahah! =)

8am went school
Reached there, helen sh veron stare kao at me.
ask me why ytd i nvr go school.
i say im sick.
haha but they know that i skipped school >.<
Thn got pbsm Exam!
hehehe

I PASSED EVERYTHING TODAY.
ying liao ying liao
imma member
:D :D :D haha..

Asked pn lim whether she got miss me bo XD

pn lim me
"pn limmmmm. ytd i nvr come leh, u got miss me bo?"

"oiyo, the class is so quiet, so lovely.."
"har. no me no fun lar teacher.."

"good lar, i can teach better"
".. .. "




Thursday: Nothing much about thursday.


Friday:

HOHO.
went out with hy, alvin, ml
Hy call me to wait somewhere.
15mins later~

Take me to secret recipe.
wahliueh i still damn blur.
Haha thn i know what's going on adi.

haha
Not reli suprised but suprised.
what talking me. LOL
Its SO.. Unexpected.
hah! =)
Thanks hy, loveyouu :D :D :D
When they sing da bday song..
i almost cried.
haha
xiao hai zi

somehow..i dono why
but yea.
TOUCHED.
haha XD


ml and alvin went back adi.
me and hy watched MALL COP HAHA.
damn funny :D
i wanna watch coming soon laar
anyone? :D :D
haha.
thn hy's parents watched X-Men
Hy's dad wished me.
haha thanks uncle! =)
after ou went hy's house
before that we ate duck rice.
taman tun. haha :D

And thn .. i .. slept in hy's bed.
Oi. mai think sick eh sai bo?
haha.
when i wake up its 12 sth adi
thn i go back.. was damn blur ..
checked my phone.

WOAH :D :D
man man reply xD
reply until pok kai -.-

Screen crack? :P

Thn go back.
online for awhile
Thn Tertidur again.
this time is bro's bed.
haha.
When he come back..
he woke me up but i dowan to wake up
so yeah, kena again.
haha

bro me etain
"Happy bday girll! :D"
"haha. tha..nks.."

*blur*
"OII, wake uppp."
"dowann laar.. "
"bday girl dai sai ar"
" ha.. ha.. ya.. la.."


Lolll xD

hehe ;D


Had a great day, Thanksforeverything guys =)


Saturday :

OMG ITS MY DAY! HAHA :D :D
LOLL..


Morning :

Damn hungry.. Went Giant with bro
Pizza Hut :D :D :D
hahah. ate ALOT!
LOL!
Thn sis came. hoolala :D

after that go back lor

5pm:
2bro me bro
"Why this morning nvr wake up arr!"

"haha. sorry."
"sorry to her..not me."
"Happy bdayyy."
"Haha. thankyouthankyou. my present leh?"
"what u want?"
"Ermm .. anything? hahah!"
"okok."
"Loll. "



Thn go ou. watch X-MEN.
Hohoh.
damn nice i tell you
omg. kinda scary though O.O
the chi gek-ness is so OMGGG!
haha :D :D
After OU we went Ss2 - - - - daaalaaaa

YIPPIE CUP
(just so you know, Ou bo yippie cup liao, and i MISS THEIR BUBBLETEA AHHH!)
haha.
Wanna try something new. Ordered blue berry de.. not nice lar, i dont like. haha
After that its like 11 or 12 something adi?
not sure @@



Opps? -.-

Thn balik rumah lor
Passed by MING TIEN. bro went down for taiwan sausage?
haha
he bought one.
SUPER SPICY! :D
he said thats my present.
oh, so good la you. -.-

Thn we watch movie at home. haha
E.U! :D :D :D :D
the chi gek-ness in this movie damn OMG also.
wahaha :D

Thn we eat the sausage
3 person eat one
cause cause cause, its SUPER SPICY HELLO?!
kao kao spicy. mamalia
gigit satu kali, hot sampai lu mati =)
ice cream doesn't help -.-
candy doesn't help too!
omg!!
Saya sudah boleh terbang ke langit o -.-

after that....
DEN DEN! kor kor's stomach sibeh pain liao. haha same like me. but i don care, continue.
:p

Selepas itu, saya pun terbang ke katil, terus masuk mimpi =)

Had a SWEEEEEEEET DREAM ;D





Sunday:


Went CANDY's house! :D :D

thn go belinda..
ST was looking at me and im still damn blur
i dont even know what's going on? haha..
ST candy
"OMG LAR CY, she damn blur case weihhh"

"yaaa laar"

i was like huh???
why dowan play bball? haha
UNtil .....
candy open up the box.

MAMAMAMAMAMAPAAPAPAPA AMAMAMAALIAAAA!
its a cake!
Fyi, its a cake baked by CANDY AND ST! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 sushi missing xD


hahah
somehow, that box dont really look like cake's box. well maybe it does, but im too stupid until i dont know wat's that. Loll ..

After that candy's mom wanna go back early
but my car is not there yet
so yeah, candy and ST teman-ed me.
but my car dono where is the court.
alamak -.-
so candy's mom drop me in school

THANKS AUNTY! :D

pics:

aiyor my hair -.-

i ate the sushi. haha
lepas tu balik kaima's house
got cake again. hehe

this is like the.. 3rd cake i ate on sunday?
haha

1

2
3


thn fan gao-ed
tired lar. Lol

thn at nite, go mamak.
thn balik
SLEEP!
monday got school lar.
haha



p/s:
A very big thank you to CHINHAOYING who planned the surprise and for treating me secret recipe. ^^ Candy and ST for the SUPER DELICIOUS CAKE :D
and sorry for my blur-ness. heh xD
and the
birthday messages from everyone! =)
Love you all! :D

No comments: