Tuesday, September 1, 2009

我知道你只是不想把我伤的太重

Supppp peoples :D

Hmm.. first day of school, syokness :)
jinyew damn zz..
suddenly shout my name and say "ren jia ban ye zai sui jiao ni kacao"
=.=
wtfish. i thought he dono i was the one who called him. HAHAHAH
damn it, must be someone tell him 1 ==

btw, pian zi didnt go to school today
he went penang
balik kampung, makan jagungg. :)
my bball still with himm.
pian zi, no matter u're at home or not
i'll get back my bball tomorrow..
so that u wont keong gan/molest/pian the bball.. ^^

went back at 6 sth todayy..
ting wei is one of the 诈骗集团
pian wo.. he say he's going back after 6
so we can play bball
mana tau.. 530 ciao adi..

before that, i went pejabat and find pn kang.
WAH, she almost forgot bout my phone..
i handed it to her before perhimpunan today
pn shama dun let me go out smore
=.=
7 scaryyy... o.o

吓死我~
hou choi i found pn kang.
heh :D



试着放开了。。

No comments: