Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy bday, bro :D



brother..
thanks for celebrating my bday ^^
and allowed me to celebrate ur bday with you :D






thanks for making me laugh like siaoo
when my mood is dammnn not good :)




thanks for sampating around with me
and be like some kidd, whom i can always play with :)



Today is your birthday
Knowing that you will be turning another year old
Time has change over the years
Even though we may not spend much time together
Still you are my brother
Someone who will be there in time of need
I am grateful to have you as a brother :D



As we grew up, you acted like you didn't care,
But I always knew you looked out for me and were there!
xoxo
you know you love me ;D


May you enjoy this blessful day
And many happiness that will come your way
Because today is your birthday
Thanks for being the brother that you are
and i just wanna let you know
im glad that you're my bro :)

once a brother, always a brother
you're mine forever :P





Happy birthday brother!
love yaaaaaa :D




with loves,
your smaaaaaaaaart lil sister xP

No comments: