Friday, September 18, 2009

Cause you're my everything


imiss1dahlia :(
but im going back if im going 3dah next year :D
STRIVE FOR THE BEST ! :)






Friday:

in the class, when marcus saw me he 行礼, thn he call me owner
hahahah :D


x

Saturday:

morning nvr play bball ler
cause i cant wake up. ahaha

and thn
afternoon went ou
wit chloe and sharon
at first they are shopping for ME
for reunion's shirt
ahaha
end up?
they bought something and i didnt found anything xD
oh well~


marcus asked me to watch movie with them
but i can't.. cause im out with chloe they all already
so yeah
sorry for ffking :(
they watched "where got ghost?"
AHH
I WANNA WATCH THAT TOOOOOOOOO T_T

thn training~
train finish adi went cc and find marcus they all
they sure dota until forget time wan . hahah
when i reached
marcus say i ffk them -.-
ask me out but i cannot. hahah
dui bu qii :(

thn guys training lor..
leon pian wo gan qing
leave me alone in the court
hmpppphhh.
but its a good thing also laar.
watch alone oni can see properly ma
hahah :)

thn balik. mandi. tidur :D



Sunday :

morning cant wake up to watch bball competition
ahahaha
thn afternoon, went ou againn..
after ou, went riana green
thn bai xiao (:

reunion was funn! :D
played bball in the dark
mamalia.
cant even see the ring

OH AND
i touched the ring
nyehehehe :D

but that night seriously we play until damn siao..
hahah :)



Thn school dayss~
as usual laar :D

x

during puasa week~

me tw amir josh

" eh amir, u puasa right? why dont u sleep from 6am to 730pm, thn eat non stop from 7.30pm until 5am? "
" hahaha this is funny"
" LOL u siao arr"
" OMG hahaha how can i eat non stopp?"


hahahahha
omgg damn lame weih xD
thn amir start telling BANYAK BANYAK jokes.
he's a joker weihhh..
hahaha :D

josh pressed on my blue blacks smore..
knss..
and it hurts like hell =.=


Today:

went yw's house at 10
watched ko3anguo :D
had lotssss of fun there this morningg ^^

and she molested me like siao -.-
差一点被骗上床给他强奸掉
hahahaha
kiddingg laar
xD

thn her sis's fren came
start pianoing
me and yw was like
"wah.. how to watch movie o so noisy"
hahaha xDD

but they quite fun laar
hahah
sampating around nia :D

before that i played the piano also
luan luan lai
created some.. 葬礼 songg O_O
CHoiiiii !!
hahaha

thn cook mee
eat mee
thn we playing aroundd~
thn go back lur
hahaha

<333 her :D


Coming up next :

1) Celebrate sharon's bdayy
2) Overnight at her place
3) Hang out with the bestf?
i hope she doesnt ffk me again
4) celebrate bro's bdayy :D




my holidays is SO NOT BUSY =.=
feel so sienz

planning genting trip ^^
anyone? :D



As i promised, im gonna upload all my stupid pictures in this post
:D





hahaha laugh all u want
i memang shen jing bing wan -.-



kena bully xD



thn laugh like siaoo!
hahahaha
:x



this is shooo lame



fish meh nowww =_="










my 2dahlian hao jie meii ;))



hahaha childish sial~ :P



yeahh mannn! hi5 :D
we rock? :P



peaceeeeeeeeeeeee v^^v




sexyy backks.
sexy meh? hahaha




bin tai frog
go kiss me :D




SIAO ZHA BOR! @@



wan fight ar? hahaha xD
(they asked me to do this -.-)





hao xue sheng ar :P


see what see? xD






no face see people aaaaaaa :(



im done blogging ^^
ciaooo :D




No comments: