Monday, September 28, 2009

Partayyy :D

Helloooo :D

left my phone in the car
now oni got it back.
5msgs, 17missedcall.
sry to those who texted/called me like siao :(


OMG

a msg from re :
eh, u recover d? Can call me for awhile, i miss ur sound so much..

hahah
freaked me out weihh.
nway we'll talk like siao in class tmr la kay
i know u miss me :D
JK ^^



Yesterday:

slept at 5am woke up at 7am
went lowyat with brother at 9.30 :)
buy new parts for comp :D

and now, im using. hehehe :D
finally~
got a better comp to use ^^

2bro wanna modify my old comp
he say he wanna use that comp for DA GEI only
hahah
crazeh

bro used this comp for 3 years.. and now im using already ^^
lets see when i can use his current chunted comp
wahahhaha
maybe in 5 years time XD

okay, back to the point.
after lowyat, went leon's house
for awai's party

watched tv for awhile
slept there for awhile
thn we go out
haha :)

we went tropz
they wanted to watch G.force
but i watched.
ahaha
so we decided to.. YUMCHA :D

that cup of milk tea cost me 8bucks -.-
kns.
i'd rather go arcade laar. haha

after that go awais hse lor..
party until 11
coughing like siao
not feeling well
if not i sure stay longer wan.
haha
damn tiredd.


WAHSEH. tmr's monday already =_=
im going sch in the morning
with the haoy :)
and pass up the science proj.
hahas ^^

k laa, wanna watch movie d
ciao ciao :D

Pictures :)











adrian and wys SWEAT like shit after the game
ahaha
damn farnie xD


Jowyn :)


Marcus Soo :)

took this picture with my
cacated screen phone


Marcus Me
" come lets take pic "
" kk, fai fai "
" kk "
" u wanna post in ur blog wan ar ?"
" haha yeaa "

wanted to tell him better smile properly de, hahah
but too late liao
took the pic adi xD

and bcoz of i cant see the screen
so i dont know how the pic looks like

so sy lend me her phone and we take agn :D



end up?
i look like shit there. LOL

still prefer my cacated screen phone camera ^^




still got pics de..
dunno go where only
i got these pics in my phone only o.o
will upload when kf and sy send me :)


tata ! :D



No comments: