Thursday, September 3, 2009

Im still a fool, for you.

Hello :D

黑崎一护 Ritchie says:
done??

黑崎一护 Ritchie says:
hand and eyes itchy wanna read ur blog dee



since ritchie wan me to blog
i blog lor... xD


ritchie wan me to blog about ting wei's first kiss XD
cause that day, ting wei pokked kai and lam ju kaisheng.. and accidentally kissed ks's... heh u know what la =X


x

woke up damn early this morning
king of snooker for awhile
thn go school adii..
quite emo la today.. dunno what happened. haihs.
after recess i like, langsung bo mood liao =(
sat with re, and wk keep on trying to make me laugh/smile.. hahah
thx.. (:
but im still emoing..
thn suddenly re made me laugh like siao !
hahaha
wk and alvin was like "walao just nw emo nw laughing like siao za bo"
hahaha

after that not funny adi..
back to emo =(
thn last period
was damn tiredddd
i slept 4 times..
ting wei woke me up 2 times..
hahah
srsly damn tired :\
cant even open my eyes..

thn after school, went court and playy..
walao CTC zhong kao me and i accidentally bite my tongue
damn pain =.=
bleeed like hell weihh
ouch man :\
cannot drink hot drink liao =.=
cannot eat spicy stuffs liao =.=
no asam laksa, no curry mee liao =.=

after that leh..
thn me and joshua go kimwah and eatt :)
thn went cc for awhile..
heh, since its free.. i go and try lor :)

leon pian wo gan qing
he make me kena tangkap by hunter =.=
we were playing L4D. :D
damn chigekk.. wahahaaa =D

since tingwei, joshua and leon pian wo de gan qing
so i decided to buy them! (ffs)
and work them like siao ! 
xD
leon is my dogggy
tingwei is my puppy
joshua is my meow meow (:

ohh anddd, henry joined Facebook :D
hahaha. he played ffs too
crazy wan!
his value ar.. now 200+ adi
his price ar.. now 200m+ adi..
i cant afford him liao.. :\

henryyy, dun forget to buy me tauuu
(when u got money) :P

ritchieeeeeeeeeeee.. lp :D
hahaha :P
AND, JY is not jinyew =.=

hahah k laar, im done blogginggg xD



Ciaooooo :)

No comments: