Friday, September 25, 2009

WHEEEEEEE :D

Halo ^^

slept at 8am yesterday
srsly, my head damn pain
cant even sleep
can rest nia.
dunno why :(

woke up at 1
thn go out with kaima :)
to the curve
haha
makanned di kenny roger
yeer, the muffin soksui adi
damnnn small liao LOL

after that went aunt house
ate meee suaa
cause bro bday maa :D

thn come back
hahah

me bro

"shitt laa. ur bdayyyyyy.. still got few more hours nia. lets think of sth to do laar"
"no needd laar."
"wan laa. lets.. play fireworks :D"
" hahah u siao "
" thn how wor.. ? OH! go read my blog laar, my post for u, damn nice wan lee :D "
*thn he gimme that "OH YES AH?" face.
LOL =.=

oh yeah
aunt damn farniee.

aunt bro me

"stop playing with ur pimples laar"
" okok "
" hahahahahaha"
" ah girl very cute laar"
"haaar..dun make me chock agn laar. hahaha"

thn texted 2bro to bring cake back if he can
cause still got 2 more hours ma

but sis brought back one
sang bday song agnn
bro made a wish agn

all the best bro, u know i love u :D

LOL
yay, im done blogging :D
tataaa ^^

No comments: