Friday, June 26, 2009

在你眼中我只是一个小孩子吗?

& what u told me is u still love me
and you're gone, the next day





Emo la now >.<
Anyway, just came back from aunt's house with broS and his gfS
hahah, aunt was talking bout GAYs and LESBIANs the whole time :)
and yeah, this is the first time she put away EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE this 2 words aside
Relax moment uh? :D

bro and bro talked + laughed like crazy
and i left my fone at home
i feel so .. weird without my fone, without sms, without fone calls -.-

and when i was about to leave
suddenly aunt gave me a hug ^^
and say " WORK HARD GIRL "
hahah
spread h1n1. hahaha
jkjk xD







checked fone's inbox
and realized, ur msg is still here.
but its damn long ago.
to be honestly, i DO miss you
alot :\
but we wont be texting like last time already
right?

and my fone's screen got problem again
sot sot dei
gonna get a new fone! no matter what happen ! ;D
and last time, when i restart my fone
i check the inbox
few thousand msgs GONE CASE.
fking sam tong T_T
he wont send all those msg to me liao de lehh
omgggggggg T_T
aihs.
so from that day on, i tell myself, i wont restart my fone adi
if battery low, i'll move all my msgs to "SAVED MSGS"
safety first ma ^^




“A moment lasts all of a second, but the memory lives on forever.”

No comments: