Saturday, June 27, 2009

You won't know if i still love you

because im still im hiding it , and im not gonna let u know.
because i don't wanna get hurt, anymore.



Wooh, ytd whole day nvr come online. hahah ^^
busy with digimons xD
ytd woke up, watch digimon with bro. hahaha
thn go Dj with candy
IM LATE WEIH, CAUSE DAD NOT AT HOME -.-
SORRRYYY T__T
thn when he come back, he say he wanna watch movie
so cannot send me -.-
LUCKILY, my bro going out
he told me he's going to dj and ask if me i wanna come along too
so i called candy, thn she walk to Dj, ALONE. im sorry T_T
ytd i die die also must go
cz i promised candy, and wat promised is promised
i have to do it no matter what (:
not gonna let her putih putih walk to dj alone
so i must NOT FFK her!

UNLESS, i got no fking way to do -.-

when i reach DJ, saw candy and andrew
sorry for keep u guys waiting >.<
thn bro went atria and eat
he told me he will be back at 30mins and if im still not ready, he's gonna leave without me
what a mean brother is this >.<
but thn he eat until damn long
so i teman candy walk back to DU first.
halfway bro call me wait him at 7eleven
so i go there lo.. walk all the way from DU back to DJ.
sorry candy, can teman u until halfway oni T_T
thn i read mags. HAHA

thn bryan called, din know who is tat at first, though.
cause my freakking screen SPOIL kao jor
whole thing
BLANK
but still can use lar
cz im used to it.
i can do anything i want without looking at the screen
wahaha =X
before that i texted candy, i thought i'll type wrongly or what cz my screen is totally dead
u cant see anything -.-
thn i try my luck lo
i send one msg there
hahah
thn after that i asked candy, any mistakes?
she said no
wooh xD
im so proud of myself. WAHAHAH :D


after that bro came, at first he say he wanna buy domino de..
but he nvr bring the voucher. too bad lor... T_T
no pizza for ytd

Tonight got BBQ! hehehe ;D
i think munlok is doing also
if i go ar, means whole day im bbq-ing weih. syok dao.... xD

but not going lar
at nite oni go aunts house with bro. haha


after DJ......
TERIMA KASIH BANYAK BANYAK TO ALLAN THO FOR FETCHING ME
I LOVE YOU BROOOOOOOOOOOOO <3333
:D

thn we come back and watch digimon again!
oh, what a lame brother i have (:

that time dragon ball,
now digimon
next time sailor moon and pokaemon? :D
what about POWER PUFF GIRLS? hahaha xDD
thn we watch until 7pm thn i watch tong sam fong bou
at first damn she bu de
wanna continue digimon xD


thn 10pm we went Ou

TRANSFORMERRRRRS 2
the revenge of the falllennn..
hohohoh





love bumblebee weih! :D


this car damn nice o.o



beside bumblebee that 2 car
DAMN CUTE
busy fighting all the time. haha


and and
this girl fking hot
but i heard rumour bout... =X
is it true? @.@








our movie is at 12.00AM
hall 9
anyone went? xD

we all got 10 tickets
jaryl not coming
so he give it to sine yee ^^
10 tickets -- me, bro, bro gf, bro, bro gf, chiyew, sineyee, wayne, derek and..johh. right? o.O

lols
wo bu zhi dao
bro's fren lai de

12.00AM watch until 2.40AM
woooh :D
syok dao papa mama ^^
after the movie ar, brother stare kao at me and tell evryone

"we all gonna get h1n1 already la, my sister from DU u know."

before that he look at me
" h1n1, zhen shi hao xiao!"

LOL.... wtheck. haha
whole cinema kena! LOL
Choiiiiii man xD


after that we went yamcha
me, bro, kiwi(gf), bro, etain(gf), chiyew, weiyeap, wayne, john
derek and sineyee went back
yamcha until 4

thn balik rumah
reached at 4 something?
hahah
thn DIGIMON! :D
omg im so addicted to digimons xD
agumon! wadevermon! papamon! mamamon!
=X

i watch until 5am beh tahan adi
i think i slept at 5am. hahah ..
bro still watching i think? o.o
beh tahan, damn tired xD

later gonna watch again! heheh :D







P.s
Don't sms me, i wont be replying because i cant even see the msg
screen problem
anything call me.
i'll sms u when my screen is back to normal
:)

No comments: