Tuesday, June 2, 2009

有时觉得他很疼我

我很乱!
要SOT了啊!!!
@@








有什么方法,让人不分离















kns lor
bro scare the hell out of me -.-
seriously


LOL ..

=)


bro me

"Opps? i think i saw someone up there"
"wtff -.-"
"i think i saw... youu..and another u with straight short hair"
"woots, who is prettier?"
"you lar"
"HAHA reli? :D"
"yaya"
"so.. me or me prettier?"
"you laar."
"ohh. not me?"
"you lo.."
"i tot u say i not pretty 1? me or me prettier?"
"you lar"

HAHAHA!
this is the part before he starts to scare me
swt :)

i so cha wan, he scare 10 times, i kena 10 times.
blaaaaaaah, im not SCARED.
LOL :D

oh and, dad came in and asked what happened.
cz i scream until........... sot liao
HAHA.



"woi, why so noisy, wad happened?"
"ask kor kor laa! qiang jian pulak"
"hahahahahahaha she wants ur fone lar dad"
chg topic -.-
"noooooo, kor kor bully me laaaaaaa"
"don play adi, sleep early"






and chloe, if you're reading this
i know i know, u're laughing like shit.
CHEH! >_<
oh, u said my bro is cute when he's scaring me hor?
aiyoyo

swt lor




有时觉得他很疼我
>_<

No comments: