Friday, June 5, 2009

SIEHHH the RUUU the ENNN <3






Woooooooooooooooh man
Its Your Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! :D



Realized something?
she's always in Pjk's
and im always in the left and she's always in the right ^^





Thanks for teman-ing me all the way until now.
In 2dahlia..
Thanks for telling me story when i was about to sleep during sejarah
Thanks for teaching me Maths, teach until vomit blooood. haha! =)

Thanks for being there, when im sick of something.
Thanks for waking me up, from some darkness that nobody knows

Thanks for running with me all the way.
untill here (:




Thanks for waiting me ^^
Thanks for Everything laar!
xD



i love youuu ! :D

hahah
i still rmb its darn hard to take a picture with u last time
but now?
nahhs, you're willing to take picture with me adi
HEHEH XD
sorry bout my perasan-ness xD






Happy Sweeeeeeet 14th Birthday!
SIEHHH the RUUU the ENNN ! :D
you know i love you (:
xoxo




loves,
susan(:

No comments: