Sunday, June 14, 2009

hold me tight and never let go.

looking back, it was fate that i found him.











After such a LONGGG break , it finally came to an end..

yea..

Today is the sunday, the last day .. i wasted 2 WEEEEEKs, at home, doing nothing, hahah. But the first week was AWESOME :D
Watched movie, hang out with primary friends, fun. :D
Coz U know, i never seen them for like, 2 years?
hahah, what a friend (:
Really do miss them alot yo! ^^

Holiday's over, Homework are still waiting for me, in the table, ahah, sorry for ignoring u guys arh! xD
u know i love you. hahaha
I'll be doing u all later.. omg sounds so wrong. HAHAH.
well, if u don't think to other side, its nothing. Hohoho.
Im bored, seriously im bored.
Holiday's over, results are coming!
Heeeeeeee, excited much?
NOT -.-
fking scared weih, though my results are always bad, but still, DON WANNA KNOW MY RESULTS!
sure kena kill wan i tell u
When result's out ar, means another test is coming
July Test rmb?!
that 10% for year end exam??
OMG LA WEIHHH.
my maths ar, don even knw who to do cuti terancang's
im so dean man, seriously
im stupid enough, until i cant complete my cuti terancang's math
OMG. kill me kill me!
and my science, left it blank for like, 5-10 quesitons?
hahah. die die die.

Don't know what to do already.
Study? studying lar, can't you see? @@
and my sej project
when must pass up i also dono
oh yeah, i dono where to put the resit also. haha
HELPPPP! :O
tonight whole night no need sleep adi lor.. rush homework like siao!
so rajin hor?
bat lao de laar.
susan tho wor, kai shen mo wan siao
haha, kidding xD

After July test, there's one week holiday!
Wooohoooo.
hahah, im thinking too far.
butbut, im gonna continue my plan with the primary buddy :D
Chloe! u better don go penang again ar, i go penang catch u back wan ar :D
Heh, gonna start planning adi.
if not later tak jadi again
at first can liao de
mana tauuu, tmr sunday adi.
HAHah, time flies uh?
=\
i wanna start ALLLLLLLL OVER AGAIN
so that i wont waste my precious 2 weeks holiday for doing nothing at home.
rightright? :)
but can't, too bad lorhh..
:(



k lar, im done crapping here.
must do homework le.
bai bai lo =)






Summer's over

p/s
Cheer up Canddd.
Im always here for youu.
:)

No comments: