Tuesday, July 7, 2009

我們都知道彼此心中

其實 這份愛沒停過



Heeeeeeee. i skipped chinese society.
sorry. cant wake up.
though i can just go now and i might be late but im lazy. haha
Sorry >.<

btw, yesterday was CRAZY. -.-
i'll start with first period
pn izzlina, i dono how i lost my tatabahasa book but yeah, its not with me -.-
thn don care lo, i do my maths homework. haha =)
thn geography, DAMN, another project.
tian ar, sai mm sai oo.
stress dao.. this project is about some ekonomi Damansara Utama.
ss21/35
can anyone tell me where is it? o.O

thn mathsssssssss..
saya mia hao peng you :)
NAH, jue jiao adi, since the day she don let me feed fish. HPMHHHHHHHHHH! :D
thn re say she wanna go toilet, okay lo..
pn lim call me go as long as possible
cause im too noisy adi -.-
fineeee. i go ponteng. hehehehehehe :D

go toilet, go melati chat chat.
thn on the way back, me and re was pulling the pass while talking to melatian.
pull pull pull, PIAK! patah.com :D
hailat lo.
so how so how?
thn we go ask melatian pinjam stapler or sth
but they dun even have one -.-
nvm nvm, i just sui bian sai nia.
thn go back to class

"teacherrrrrrrr, i help u put the pass in ur bag ar.."
*pn lim stare kao at me
"hahaha, see i so good, help u put nicely.. ^^"


LOL ! thn me and re laughed like crazy. hahahah.
shenjingbing

thn rehat~
after rehat is SCIENCE!
encik amzari ask us pass up science exe.
i was damn TAKUT u know -.-
i thought i lost my science exe =.=
and i took the wrong book back
i took huimin's science note but actually i needed an EXPERIMENT REPORT.
kns, ytd nvr pass up lo
this morning i skipped chinese smore, hailat liao la
sh also cant pinjam d >.<

ok, back to science exe
teacher say he'll call one by one.
means got pass up, can sit down, nvr pass up.. stand lo.. haha
thn we talk talk talk, tiba-tiba..







"SUSAN THOO.."
"haaar?"
"AH YOU BAGUS, ADA BUAT KERJA"
*peace

LOL
no wonder my book not with me
yuan lai i pass up jor..

EH ZOEWYN!! saya budak baik la
got do work wan leh
kai she mo wan xiao xD

after that teacher come again
and tell me again
"ah u good.."
lols ..
zadou

after science is ICTL.
7 farnie, i thought we were supposed to present this week
but since teacher nvr say anything
we'll just keep our mouth shut. wahahah :x
officially we did NOTHING yesterday during ictl.
cause u know why?
im busy with those haoxiao ppl -.-
all go my blog one by one.
smore go my blog is not for what i wrote, is for PICTURES. -__-
i know my long hair vry nice la. HAHAHA
jk.
but still, walan eh..
that wys smore set my blog as some homepage or sth.
omg wtf bbq -.-

my blog is public.. but don need to PUBLICKAN to the whole world rite? hahah
go deng bao zi la ban! :P
but nvm, they'll forget my blog link SOON :)
dui bu dui? :D

smore when they're reading my blog
suddenly got music...
wo zhi dao ni hai shi ai zhe wo..
so we cari cari lo..
yuan lai, its my blog song.
hahaha, za lan dou weihhh.

after tat?
fang xue lur..
went up wit re to pass up proj.
thn i played cik ahni. hahah

i tuk her left side shoulder and run to the right side
thn

cik ahni me re
"aiyor, siapa ni.."
"haar apa cikgu? ada orang buli cikgu ar?"
"yaa laa, ada siapa lagi?"
"siapa? cikgu cakap, saya tolong balas dendam."
"aiyaa."
*re whack me -.-
"cikgu, saya sudah tolong cikgu balas dendam"
"haar, bukan saya la cikgu, tak tau siapa tu"
*cik ahni go tickle me -.-
"lian lao shi ni dou gan wan.. gei ni za dao."
"haahaha.."


thn saw emilio, he asked me whether i kena from cik ahni is it.
i say NO, kena molest oni -.-
LOL.
thn go out lo..
alvin is there adi. hahah
so late still there
i tot he ciao adi
:)

ohyaaaaa, sh cut hair jor.
she look DAMN CUTE with that hairstyle. hahah
but so un-sokhui.
haha, cant recognize her weih xD
i think its my old hairstyle.
now long d, thats why not same. hahah
smore her hair and mine not same
tats why bu tong ren shi kan bu chu de.
heh. heh.
xD

re and sh cut hair jor.
left me and yw. HAHA.
ytd i smore tell yw i'll cut today.
but thn got chinese society
so i say today cannot
thn they say wed
cannot also, got meeting. hahaha
so re say until friday.
but we nvr bet anything also.
cheh?
xD
but i srsly must cut hair adi.. (but i'll regret for cuttingxD)
how many months d o..
5months jor lehh..
i must cut to make it grow faster ^^
don stuck here!!
too short to stuck . LOL
(sounds so wrong weih! o.o)

walao eh, thn come back
bro ask me cook mee for him
cook adi i tou seh.
aihs.
wo zhen shi ben shou ben jiao de DA BEN DAN! -.-
sorry boss >.<

p/s.
GET WELL SOON BRO.
im always here to fok xi you.
:D
but im too stupid to fok xi u
:\



wo shi ai ku gui ..
wo yao ku diao dui ni de si nian.

No comments: