Monday, July 20, 2009

Now im Crying just because im Caring

i'll get it out to you one day.



Morninngg :)
damn. coughing like shit whole night.
i dont feel like going to school laaaar..

haiz, yesterday using comp halfway bo connection.
bro say its bcoz of me.
thn i think of my comp

i didn't even touch my comp for like, 2 days?
and when i on it, TAK BOLEH CONNECT AT ALL.
my fault la?
nvr touch also my fault
touch also my fault
got thunder my fault also la?
im the one who ask GOD for thunder to SOT the comp la?
means im the one who ask prisoner to KILL ppl laa?
world war is bcoz of me also la?
fight for me?
i ask them to fight?
bcoz my husband or bf is from dono wtf country and i bs malaysia so i put bomb in malaysia laaa?
wtfffffffffff.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

所以就把所有委屈发泄出来
i shout like some muthafcker. -_-

knnbccb -.-
my bro shout at me first btw.
when i shout back " WTFF WHAT ALSO MY FAULT LA NOW"
even words like chao chee bai, diu nia seng that i dont say also came out from my mouth itself.
aiya, say also u wont uds, i got banyak pengalaman bout fam prob.
always shout wan
u may think its some small matter, but its NOT.
its not about big or small matter
its about WHY ME. WHY WTF ALSO ME
just bcoz im young, i dono wtf im doing?
just bcoz im a GIRL, i dono htf to use comp?
just bcoz im 14 years old, i cant fking go out?

dangerous?
bullshit la.

conclusion is..
a 14yrs old young girl canot use comp wan, the comp sure die kao wan
to the ppl outside, if u ever have a 14 yrs old yong girl sister or wadever shit, beware u know!
she may kill u in the middle of night or she might take a gun from some police or sth and shoot kao u !

then u GG adi..
die kao adi also nobody know. zz
-.-

well, if im a 20 yrs old BOY BOY, maybe i can mix around with bro adi.
aihs.

do u know how much i wan to be closer to them?
i dono why but i really want to.
the problem is, evrytime i get closer, i CONlanfkingFIRM tio hurt wan
heart also pecah !
Sighs.

after that
i bang the door.
my thumb hurts again, damn.
but my heart hurts more.

thn i cry until sleep in another room.
wake up, ntg adi.

wtfish. LOL
tats why evrytime when im emo
i sure go sleep wan
lock myself in the room for freakking 12 hours a day
when i wake up, i think its.. 7sth or what.

heard someone knocking my door
ahh, its sis :)
i feeel so.. atleast-still-got-ppl-care-4-me
but i dono is she wan to call, or bro ask her to call wan laar.
i think its her, cz my bro will let me go hunger to death?
maybe.


ask me whether i wan follow they all go eat bo..
thn i think, i want to, but bro sure dowan de laa.
in the end i said yes, cz im really hungry after doing so many stupid thing. -__-
i feel myself damn stupid now.

wtv, im tin sang bak qi wan. zz
not smart
not pretty
not matured
not thin enough.

who wants a SIS like that wan
shen jing bing
GIVE ME I ALSO DOWAN LA
u help me feed her evrday also dowan
who want to play with a BAK CHEE stone?
unless u're shenjingbing also lar.
LOLL

thn we go cyber jaya and eat.
restoran SABA`
ahh damn nice.
the roasted chicken rice damn BIG.
LOL.
damn hard laaa the meat
siao siao de
xD

eat finish adi come back, watch thailand movie
FKING FARNIE.
hahaha

theres this guy, he wanted to come out from the car
he sat in the center wan
thn the person beside him come out first ma
come out adi that center guy wanna come out lo
he put his head out, that guy beside him go close the door
so the door "PIANGGG~"
hit the center man's head. AHAHa
bleed weih. LOLOL.
lmao.

after that got 1 guy
jump down from some building
thn stucked there
thn his pants kena pull off
so some lady who is hanging clothes in the balconi look at him

"哇,什么鸟来的,这么小"
"从马来西亚飞来的鸟"
"这么小?"
"是,飞去泰国了"
"这么小,快飞走,走走走"

thn that lady 弹 that guy's balls.
hahaha
thn that guy drop down.
LMAO !

watch finish adi fan gao lo~
=)

slept at 2am O_O
k laa, i need to get ready for school adi.
kns :)
bai bai~


发脾气是短暂的发疯,我承认我是发疯了
我已经忍很久了
可是要我受尽委屈还不讲出来,对不起我做不到


No comments: