Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am willing to not love you, I will hide the pain in my heart

without a need to close it away
and without a need to fully recover






wahlaoeh.
today kena torture by SRE ah !!
she urut until ......
wo de ma yah.
fcking pain ..
almost cried. =X
eh its damn pain okayy -_-

my life in 2 dahlia banyak case laar.
1) let re jit pimples -- damn pain !
2) my blue blacks -- bagi dia urut lo.. pain daoooo.
3) O.K.U -- backbone, let her urut until i cry ah !
4) O.K.U -- finger, cry also -_-
5) h1n1 -- feeling sick at home
6) stressed .. until feel like crying. LOL

still got what aa @.@
this year i terlalu active adi
play until crazy
OKU adi still continue playing
play until OKU again oni stop -_-


orang yang menolong saya
1) SRE - urut yi liu ! LOL
2) ASH- help me copy notez ^^-- hand oku adi
3) TYW- help me copy notez^^ - hand oku adi.
4) CHY- shopping to release stress ! :D
5) STW- his funny reaction always make me laugh wan xD
6) AYCH- sohai wan xD
7) AYWW- sohai also xD
8) WYS- let me scold until i laugh. hahah
9) CWK- sai louuu :)
10) CLY- peminjam homework. heh ;D


oh yaa !
tell u what
today re and yw DRAG me to toilet -_-
call re do in toilet so that nobody can see but she dowan
cause she say later i sure shout until whole school can hear de
lol =.=
in class cannot shout ma, wan kena diao meh..
today ar, pn lim teaching maths
i let re do my hand
WALAO EH
wan shout but cannot
scared pn lim chg my place
kena torture -_-
sibeh tonggg aaaaaa ..
dengar kata i'll kena torture tmr also
so that i can play during pjk.
walao ..
smore re bluff me wor !!
she say she see my hand oni..
thn touch abit.
like molest like that -.-
thn after that.
mou duen duen she PRESS DAMN HARD!
AHH!
tong daoo....
woahseh
wahseh
walao eh .
-_-

ohhhhh, and and and .. wys !! hehe ^^
i'll just keep my mouth shut !! :)



hahah
hy called.

"hello, may i speak to susan pls?"
"nope, she's not at home"
"where did she went?"
"somewhere?"
"thn who are u?"
"im some ghost, who are finding u 2nite, u better slp early, if not i'll jump out from ur bed, come out from ur cupboard. hohoho"

hahaha.
we're LAME! :D

and and !
re took my retarded picture -_-
got chance i show u guys la
sure laugh ur ass off . LOL

and we made a MV
re recorded
but i refuse to do it again
in the end tak jadi record
neh neh nih buh buh :P
wan see thn come see me
i show u in live. HAHA

its about piano, guitar, and big violin (what is it called agn?)
@.@

hahaha
today i laughed like crazy in class
shout like crazy
cry like crazy.
hahaha.

evrytime when i shout
re will sayy
" OMGGG YOU SHOUT UNTIL LIKE SOME BABY LAAA"
hou choi semua orang tak tau i shout until like how.
hahaha.
wtv man, i don care
i don look like some baby ok!
im a CHENG SHOU liao de ren. xD
hou tongg geh hou mouu !
sang zai dou mou gam tongg.

jk. i nvr sang before -.-

hahaha
smore when yw pinch me
i "Puhhhhhhhh" to her hand.
hahaha
i find tat its a GOOD WAY to shoo ppl xDD
evrytime kena urut by unknown uruter..
my hand sure mao leng han wan
fking cold
when i touch sh and yw
they're freaked out. hahah

my thumb damn red now .. O_O
first day nothing
2nd day damn green + black + bengkak
3rd day damn red + bengkak
tmr shud be okay guaaa..

tuesday my thumb patah
thursday quite okay adi
but sunday my blue black
still here unti now .. o.o

gao dim my thumb i think re is gonna torture my right hand.
the blue black -.-
wahseh.
im gonna sue her wei xDD
no license come urut me wor
later i die how? xDDD
hahaha
jk.

ohh yaa!
when yw help me do sth
thn she call me say thankyou
i say dowan !
if she help me copy oni i say ty
thn she help me copy to listen my "thankyou"
haha
how lame is that xDD

"wei ! mei you jiang thank you?"
"bu yao."
"yer! na li ke yi jiang"
"bu yao, ni bang qo copy la, wo jiu jiang ^^"

ok lor.
copy finish jor
"THANK YOUUUUUUU ! :D"
hahahha.
before that sh ask her why she help me
thn she say i wei xie her.
LOL
ehh cz she za bo leh !
im gonna sue her
she must help me do to bu chang.
hahahahah

JK !

ok, im gonna continue reading the novel !
damn niceeee !!
gonna finish it by tonight.
hehehe.
bai bai lor !! :)

wan ann :D



为什这么久了,我喜欢的人仍然是你?
要忘记一个人还真的不容易
>.<

No comments: