Wednesday, July 15, 2009

你怎麽舍得我難過

對你的思念是一天又一天



Boooooo!
hello ! :D

ohyaa, i forgot to blog about i lost my wallet
and guess what, its with re -_-
she took from my pocket during perhimpunan
but i didn't realize, until recess
when i feel my pocket
its like EMPTY.
wahliao -_-
lifeless sial .

today sien shit.
1pm-4pm no tcher come in
so we talk about. Ahem ahem ahem.
its a secret
but we gained BANYAK knowledge yo!
hahahaa!
though its form3 chap3 science
but we learn now. HAHAH
sifu is STW :)

hohohohohoho i know wys's secret!
he's DAMN SHY when we talk about it
hahahah
face damn red
7 cuteeeeeee.

hehehehe :D
wahahaha
hohohoh.
hahahaha! xD

anyway, brain washed
i forgot what they tought me today.
sorry la sifu
i gave it back to you
hehe :)

xie xie nii~


after recess is MATHS lor
as usual, pn lim bully me.
bu yong jing.
wo rennnnn .. :)
thn BM
we sang BY2's song. again
hahaha
this time we chg lyrics
damn farnie i tell u
walao eh ! :D

thn dono what period
thn sch end lo! :D


today damn tired..
omg man, i broke my right thumb
OKU againnn~
cant sms adi
can lar, but damn pain
i still reply banyak msg
see i so good xD

and and
my right hand hor
i tot its bcoz of sunday, i played too much badminton
thn muscle pain gehh
but today re check
its blue black
whole hand full of blue blacks
but i cant see
i dono how she see also
she press lai press qu
ALL ALSO SIBEH PAIN AHHHHH.
crazy fella.

right hand OKU adi -__-
today got 3 sifu teach me. LOL
hang fuk?
ehh not teach me yellow stuffs la PLEASE.
other stuffs :)
ahhh.
damn tired laar now
ciao first

goodnite! :)


美麗的夢..何時才能出現

No comments: