Saturday, July 18, 2009

《星光下的约定》

Hello !! :D read finish angel & owner leh

whats next??


《星光下的约定》

^_^

reading xing guang xia de yue dingg.
DAMN NICE, omg.
ru en lent me ytd.
im giving back to her today
cause she havent read finish also
so im speedingg !
i read until 136 liao :D
FEWWW more pages to go !
heh xD


besides that, my dad and my brother's conversation was F*ckingggg FUNNY.
(yesterday)

dad bro bro2 me

"GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!"
*no respond
"GIRLL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! MY LEGGGGGGG !!
*no respond
"GIRL !! "
*come in
"haar haar?
"onn call uu"
"o.. apa lu mau?"
"help me ask dad wake up tmr morning, 6.30 aa, must 100%"
*dad comes in
"OI ! why so noisy, siao ah !"
"hahahaha, deeee, onn call u wake him up"
"wat time?"
"630 wor..splash him with hot water !! muahahah :D"
" nooo, hot water no use wan, throw iceee !! :D"
" no laa, i think i buy the electric wan better, SOT himm ! "
"aiyor u sot adi later he pengsan thn no need go school d lo.."
"aiya i teach uu, u take my ice pack in the fridge, put it in his KUKUJIAO can adi"
*ROFLMAO!


LOLL.
omgg mann
my bro pro sial.
-_-


yesterday damn sien
i mean KH
pn kang too serious adi
cz we doing kerja kursus
of coz must be serious laa.
if nt charmm lor..

ytd we did lukisan hamparan
stress dao ..
but quite easy laa. haha xD

after kh rehatt .
talked to Candyyy! :D
wanted to hug her too but cik ahni is right infront of us
i heard her asking us "tak mau masuk ke?"
walao, thn she saw candy's name tag, Oh, pagii.
-__-
but im still with candy that time
i didn't know that our sej tcher is cik ahni -__-
i thought pn shahriah? o.O
maybe gao cho adi
pn shahriah is my english tcher ^^"

when i see cik ahni went in, only i FLY BACK TO CLASS.
LOLL.
cik ahni was damn pissed off.
she even stopped few student outside and lepaskan geram for awhile.
we (me,re,yw) were chasing the BEE out of the classroom.
in the end cik ahni ask me and re sit infront
留下yw独自应战
sorry ar xD

after sej is PSV
damn sien
me and yw talk talk talk talk nonstop nia.
in the end yw kena
but i ask her sit down
so she sit down, bo lang notice pun xD

thn PJK ^^
phews, ru en bo touch my hand today
but the yw keep touching ! -.-
she molest me more lor i tell u
my butt ar, let sh and yw whack until BO LIAO !
charm bor? -__________-" !
beh sai da bian liao lo?
-.-

kidding laa, where got so serious. hahaha.
oh , back to PJK.
tcher call us do pumping.
i told her i broke my thumb
so i no need do pumping.
CRAZY AR thumb bo liao still pump
later reli patah. LOL

veron ask me use other finger o
later all OKU together.
同命相连 meh?
if my finger also 有福同享,有难同当
HAI LAT d LO !
hahah xD

thn me and sh partnered.
do the.. go up do down wan
not sit up ar
LOL

we do until last second
i say " DO UNTIL 100 OK!"

thn we count
98 99 100 !!
the time goes
3,2,1 -- STOP!

100 jor lor..
hahaha
highed 5 ! xD

after that go play bball
i played with left hand
stealed veron's BALL. LOLOLOL :P
ytd wat also left hand
right hand cacat jor -_-
shooted TEN 3 pointer.
went in 5 or 6 :D
wk and re thought i cacat adi bcomm so pro.
nahhz.
xD

after that ..
jeng jenggg, my face OKU..
veron, wk 's finger OKU..

after that evryone went off adi
bball court was damn quiet.
i love that timee.
only me and re and yw there
bball court is a nice placeee ! ^^
seriously, i love bball court.
alot :D

k laa, gtg lee. bai bai lor :)



篮球场...
当一阵风吹过,那阵风会把我的烦恼全都带走

:)

No comments: