Thursday, July 9, 2009

& she said you're looking for me, is it true?

but i wasn't there..



halo :)
hehehe, pn lim didn't change my place today
cause u know why?

well, zhe shi bu neng shuo de mimi ^^
sch was fun as usual
me and tw discuss bout bball during science and geo. hahah
i hope tmr got pjk
cz u know, we don have pjas for like.. more than 1month?
kns rite. lol
chi da bian :)

hahaha and and
today after science
evryone say
"TERIMA kasih CIK amzari"
hahaha.
don think he realized that. LMAO! xD
and i need to do peka -__-
tcher give me peka as a homework
means tonight i have to finish my kh laporan, science exe and peka.
hailat.com
k la, dowan talk cock le, im gonna do homework with my DIGIMON! :D
gonna continue watching world 2.
wahahaha :D
zai jian!
zu ni men you ge yu kuai de wan shang (HAHAHA)





Baby, dont you know.
I miss you so

No comments: