Wednesday, July 15, 2009

最愛你的人是我...

在我最需要你的時候
沒有說一句話就走



Haaaallloo~
wo jin tian hen kai xin ! :D
hehe .. ^^

wahsehh ..
7 blue blacks found on my right hand
geng lehh..
smore my thumb bengkak like shit
so wk help me urut lor.
during BM
when wk help me urut
i shout like crazy
fcking pain man
walao ehh !
he do until i CRY ah
can u imagine how pain is it?
omg ._.
pn izzlina tot i kena qiang jian. HAHAH
or maybe sang zai. LOL!

Chinese was bored today
dono why -_-

last period is SCIENCE.
encik amzari termakan bahan letupan today
he fking angry
whole class let him scold like siao za bo .
esp the paling belakang ppls.
hahah

oh yaaa, S.H xie xie nii~
she helped me copy science note
cz a hand without a thumb is like
a person without a head.
hahahahaha!
wth xD

so yeah, damn hard to write
i write damn slow
so she see me so kelian
help me copy 1 page lo
thanksssssssssssssssssssssssss :D

thn i copy 1 page. hahah
today we did exp.
shenjingbing wan
acid damn scary
encik amzari put the metal inside the acid
man man de..
the metal die kao adi xD

hahah
next time try put ur finger in ^^
you'll end up like me
bo finger jor
heh

ok, i must stop blogging adi
bo thumb how to type
damn pain lehh..

wk smore say tmr wan help me do again
kao meng ahhhhhhh ..

haih. friday cannot play bball le
later finger betul betul patah charm adi ._.

thx siao za bo.
went off adi still patah balik and look for me.
heh :)

8.30 adi.. time to watch TV.
hehehe
ciao ppl! :D



did u explain to her,
and told her not to think so much?

because she's the one and only?

No comments: