Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm standing on a hill and beyond the clouds

the wind's blowing still and catching my doubts





hii :)

deng laaa, my brother go set password worr
chao ah gua
means hor, if my brother bo on comp
i cannot use lor
charm dou aa..

hmm, yesterday hao xiao man.
morning installation
i thought alot ppl de timm.
chewwwwwwww . ^^

thn karmen call me
SUZEN tho ~
thn go take sijil
thn put back the sijil
LOLOLOL.
lame daoo..
thn march to the same place adi
sh was like " hahah suzen tho . LOL"
LOL ..
i wan to chg name liao laa.
i still rmb, when i first know maryiyuan
he call me suzen wan
thn after that only call me susan . hahah

but got ppl call me susan also laa
susan tho nicer rite
suzen tho is like, abit cacat.
hahah

hy call me SU
re and sh sometimes call me suzen wan
LOL

ytd yw call my name !
fuiyohhh
first time
hahaha
xD

i think pn lim nvr call my name before
rite? o__O

afternoon..
we hanging around form2's block
teman qian maa, she's bored.
phewwwwwwwitts. saw QIAN dating with some... st john rumah merah guy.
hahah
jk xD

thn he thought im some girl's sister.
i don have a sis la c'mon
ni zhen shi hao xiao

we teases qian whole day. HAHAHA.
cz she explain and say " mei you laa, wo men zai jiang qian de dong xi"
and i was like " OHHHHHH, qian ? satu malam berapa a?"
hahahha.

kiddiiinggs.. x)

during chinese, as usual, me sh hy ly.
the group activity laa
we all and re's group HIGHEST.
geng cao lehh xD

her group is
she, yw, wk, ben

if me, re, sh, yw same group
10/10 jor laa !
win adi xD

and our answer hor
damn hao xiao wan
no1 wrong like crap !
one big X is written there
(only our paper got X, others bo wan -.-)
pn chong suay daoo

but no2, no3 CORRECT
(unlike other group, got abit wrong wan.)
hahaha
we wrong, wrong all
correct, all correct
pro lehh :D

thn theres one group
no1 CORRECT ALL !
thn we were like
damn laa, they sure highest adi lorr, shit lor shit lor
mana tauuuu
no2, no3
WRONG ALL.
ahaha.

we wrong one, they wrong two
nehh, that wys group lo.
wahahha :P

pn chong said " WALAO " today.
damn OMG rite?
hahaha


thn tcher say we must decide whether to take chinese for pmr anot wor


guess what, my class got 5 person taking only. LOL
i don think i can do it laa.
dono why
@_@

but if i take chinese, i wont tio BINGO
BINGO- straight A's
my uncle say wan, at first he tell my bro de, cz he spm maa, thn i ask him me lehh? he say my pmr also. HAHAHA.

he said
" bingo means straight As, if u got bingo, i'll pay you rm300 for each A TIMES TWO. if u don have, i'll only pay u rm300 for each A if u got 6 and above."

hao xiao hor? its for SPM wan, for PMR its like FKING HARD ritee?
we got 7sub only, need 6 As worr.. hao xiao
he can can jia jiang xiao hua competiton adi
di yi ming.

but if i got 7a's
wahh seh..
rm4200 weihh
if my bro got straight a's ar..
WALAO.
dono hw many sub he take also. HAHA

if i take chinese, if i got A, i got rm4800
WAHSEH
rich siallll !
if i don have A, i'll get 2100 niaa.
rm4800? or rm2100?

haha
both also okok laa.
my uncle rich ma, siao lang lai de.
ltr me and bro straight As he pokkkaaiiii how? XD
JK!

dono laa, see first
dono why pn chong so fast register also
sha sha de
she say closing date is 24th aug wor..
wan dan liao laa ..
finish egg adi laaa...

don think im taking
later fail kao liao how?
haha

teacher say wo zai bian yuen wor
haiyaya, kan xiao wo?
thn she look at me and tell evryone

" Ru guo ni yao make miracle let me see, go for it ! "

-.-
swt lor...
i dowan to go aar, how how?
neh neh neh bubububub xD

thn she say dono what
i accidentally said
" MA DE LAO SHI!"
walao ehh . terlalu gek dong adi. LOL
thn she say i scold her.
swt lorrrr.

thn when she say WALAO
i was shocked maa
thn she say she learn from me wan
lol wtheck.

chinese class damn fun laaa.
tcher say next year's class timetable adi wor
hao xiao !
need to stay back de ..

tuesday - chinese society
wednesday- pbsm meeting
THURSDAY- chinese class.

apa laa. LOL
i wan monday laaaaa .
suan niaooooo
i go count birddddd !

after BC marcus dono say wat to tcher
thn i tell tcher
"lao shi ni ting ta fang pi!?!"
thn tcher was like " shi lo,fang pi!"
hahaha

thn recess, yw say garlic bread wa tad wor !
smore she go eat wor !
i know liao laa
her wa tad = ho chakk !

hahaha !
dui bu dui ? XDD

after recess is ... BM
we talk talk talk talk talk talk until siao. LOL
me and sh
CRAZY WAN

cz tcher let us go krgn berpandu
the cara membentuk keluarga bahagia wan
i go ask her

"cikgu umur berapa?"
"kenapa?"
"cikgu ada anak ar"
" ada.. ada 2"
" WAH! cikgu umur berapa?"
" 2* O_O

before that she was looking outside the classroom
thn we go ask her " CIKGU !! outside ada lelaki meh?"
hahahah
thn she tell us she's married adi aar, all that la. HAHAHA.
she's DAMN youngg weihh.
walao.

thn me and sh talk this topic until damn far away
hahahahah
TW TOLD US SOMETHING
ROFLMAO !!

DAMN FARnieeeeeee !!!
laugh until let tcher scold. HAHAHAHAHA.
he follow his sister.. wear.. when.. he's small..
hahaha..
NO! its not what you're thinking
its a secret laa !
jia chou bu ke wai yang
xD
shen jing bingg laa .LOL

thn alot ppl come here
my OLD place ar
i sat there for 7 months
suddenly tcher ask me chg place
i wanna cry adi laaa. T_T

last time we always talk there wan
talk talk talk ar, evryone sure come wan

but now? where got ppl go there adi
all come to my new place liao
sien laa
i wan go back there aaaaaaa T__T

oh yaa, i think i damn long nvr talk to wys adi lor
last time always quarrel wit him wan. LOL
now sien liao lor, he sit damn far away.

after BM pn lim came in
xia si wo
suddenly gotong royong wor
not gotong royong la actually
they wan to arrange the classroom for hari akedemik ma. Hhaha
me and re, sh, yw went out
finish adi oni come back
thn pn lim look at me

"wah, just now nvr help, finish adi oni come back aa, so smart"
"hahaha, just now alot ppl, now diam diam de, got fan smore, syoknesssss :)"

LOL

thn sch enddd~
alvin talk cock number one mann. xD



OMG OMG OMGGG!
i didn't realize, me and candy's DP sama sama wann
you see haaar..








Jian Jian Dan Dan =)

candy said my face look like tomato
tomato= round
round= FAT
LOL
and her face look like papaya :D
papaya = long
long = NOT FAT
:D



rightttt? xDDD


Heee, im done blogging
ciao ! :D

No comments: