Saturday, July 25, 2009

tonight I want to hide my feelings too

as you do and I want to be with you



Booo! :D
wah shen jing bing la today
called hy this morning
she go ceritakan bout her tuiton centre thingie.
terpijak shit. haha.
and and and
she's in love agn.
wOoooooh xD
good luck bestf ! :)
don worry, i'll help u . hahah.
and and and
I KNOW WHO IS IT LIAO!
Wahh.
hou 'leng zai'
=X
u say until like hollywood star like that
chehhh, pian wo de ! xP

and.. i don think he's single lor..
cause that girl beside him is.........
anyway, don sad laa
you still got chance wan
hahah
don forget, u still got me maarr :D


thn go school, canteen alot ppl o.O
i rushed like crazy to bilik guru
i go 2dahlia find ppl sin.
thn she go with me. haha
i need to take science exe from encik amzari
went in, bo lang -.-
nvm
i go down again . LOL

thn we DID something stupid la
hahah
hao xiao ! :D

thn pn lim came in
need to register for PMR
WALAO EH
why so fast -.-
scary sial ~
i flipped coin to decide whether to take chinese anot
i said HEAD means take
but my heart say TAIL means take

thn i flip ~
tail ..
2nd time ~
tail ..
i srsly cant believe that
so i try again
tail agn.

-_-

thn tingwei ask me think properly
think adi tell him

so i think think, OKAY!
thn he look at sh's watch.
even number is don take rite?
i don rmb
but the time is 1.25
means?
TAKE LOR ..
evryone's taking
ONLY THAT WYS BO TAKE LO!
-.-

crossed bahasa cina
wah stressed.

after that KH
still got few minutes nia


"selamat sejahtera pn kang"
"selamat sejahtera murid"

thn i ask her
"tcher we still got time meh?"
"if no time thn i come in for what?"

wah zadou lo
LOL

thn we talked to pn kang laa
i think only me and wk talk only lo
all busy doing nota
hahha.
thn wk talk bout pn lim
hahah
thn pn kang was like " WAH later u all next yr go tell ur form3 tcher how bad is pn kang la?"
thn we were like " NOO LA tcherr! you so good, we wont talk bad bout u wan."
LOLOLOL!

thn tcher look at me and say
"ahh susan tho aar, don talk bad bout me, i'll ask the tcher name out the student"

thn i tell her
" hahaha, that tcher wont know my name, i hide my name tag ! XD"

thn she say
" SUSAN THO MING KUAN, see i can name out ur full name without looking at your name tag, that tcher sure know you wan"

thn i say agn
"hahaha cz u stalk me maa tcherr, f3 tcher wont so hao xiao go stalk me wan. hahah"

my heart was thinking
"thn i'll be guai lui next year, so that nobody will know me. wahaha"
:D

thn i copy copy ..
i look at pn kang agn

"wah tcher.. ni guo nian ar"
"why? oni new year can wear this shirt meh?"
"haha no laaa xD"

LOL!
kh damn fun. hahaha :D

after KH recess.
yw still here
she going back after recess
but sej and psv tat time she's still here
her aunt belum datang
damn hao xiao
she tot her aunt coming after recess
so she nvr bring book for sej and seni
so she pay cik ahni lo
cz bo text book
denda!
thn seni tcher say wan check book also wor
hahah
malang daoo.. xD

seni halfway, yw ciao adi
she go genting o !
-.-
zadou
like that also can. LOL


after seni Pjkkkkkkkk ~
chg adi straight away go down and play
kns laa
my hand cacated.
3 pointer masuk 2 or 3 only -.-

after that bell ringgg ~
semua orang ciao
fuiyoh
court sangat diam
syokness :D

thn hy come
i dun feel like going back.
hahaha

wah shit lor..
i think im having flu O_O
charm liao la like tat
tmr installation lehh

i still dono what to wear
hahah
pro daoo ..


k laa, dowan sing song le.
i need to sleep d
damn tiredd.
nighty nightt! :D


imissyou..
someone.
:)

No comments: