Thursday, July 9, 2009

你知道我会有多难过

才会在离开时闭着眼没有回头





da jia hao. LOL!
haha, i forgot to blog about tuesday.
tuesday sibeh malang. (tamade)
thx to wys -.-
BM kena chg place cz tcher dowan pryanka sit with prinda
sibehdulan weih -.-
mou duen duen i kena. zzzzzzzzz
not my problem also. =.=
thn maths, dono the wys tell me what
thn i listen lo, thn i answer him.
thn pn lim go ask me sit pryanka place again.
omggggggggggggg wtfffffffffffff.
mch. -.-
if i must sit there forever ar, i DIE LET U SEE WEIH.
but that place quite fun laar.
cz prinda, jane, nazlyn is funny xD
they were like " PN LIM! we cant hear u laar, ur word so small how to see?"
hahaha xD

but but but
re there syok.
we dengar muzik again leh, during sivik xD
when evryone diam diam
i have to talk damn loud, to cover the music. LOL
keesiao mia orang :)

thn thn thn
after school
my uncle fking late
730 adi i think?
so pn tan gs ask me go guard house and wait.
i told her that my uncle is coming
thn we saw some weirdo, is coming.
ya sth like that
so pntan say later i kena what ar. all that laar
so i say okay lo.. i want to walk little bit thn go back to the place im waiting de
need to wait pn tan go off first la
so i walk lo, first step, second step
my uncle is here
go car
LET HIM SCOLD UNTIL (!#@$&#@((#@$&#@(&
nmkch
fking pissed weih.
=.=
tuesday really FKING MALANG.
mou wan hang ar zan hai -.-
after that i shout and explain
oni he listen. zzz
i got anything he HAILAT d laar
die also no use ar
whole day drive like crazy fella
little bit thing all the mahai mahai cibai cibai come out =.=
if not u think i will say all those word ar
KENA YING XIANG LAAA!
zzzzzzzzz
if he's not my uncle. haha. i scold back until he die a!
but i very the respect the OLD PEOPLE wan
i dont vulgar infront of them.


thats all for my malang day tuesday.
wys wys wys!!
faster forget my blog link laaaaaaaaaaa!





Wednesday:
OKU!
im oku adi. LOL
backbone fking pain.
pain adi i still continue what i suppose to do.
zhen shi hao xiao.
in the end? really oku adi
my bro oku, now my turn.
-.-

ytd the tukang urut urut me until ar.....
shuang shuang, pain douuuuuuuuu..
tong dao.........
-__-"


ohyaa, i also cut hair jor, no pictures available
its all in hy's fone.
:)

my first cut was 14/2
second cut was 7/7

geng lehh..
hahaha
geng meh. LOL

ahhhh gtg, need to do homework.
byebye! :)



Don't go away..

No comments: