Thursday, July 16, 2009

If you love me so much, why are you walking away?


With the crossroads as the background, and the icy wind as props
The atmosphere is stuffy and it feels like it is going to rain, I am waiting for the memories to visit me

The moment we met each other, is still so clear in my mind
Then why in a blink of an eye we’re already facing separation
i haven’t even sorted out the heart-warming moments, but it is already too late
You said that the palm that I once warmed, is now attached to another heart
The lovingness is like a broken piece of glass, scattered in my eye
Twinkling with a glittering translucence, yet hurting myself

I am willing to not love you, because all the happiness and sadness seem redundant now
I am willing to not love you, I will hide the pain in my heart, without a need to close it away and without a need to fully recover
i haven’t sorted out the happy moments, but it is already too late
You said that the memories that belonged to us, you can’t continue them anymore
You said ‘good-bye’ so softly, it was like air
But why am I unable to breathe

I am willing to not love you
In the future, all my happiness will be covered with sad yet beautiful memories
I am willing to not love you
From now on, I will just inject all the recollections straight into my heart

No comments: